Hot Yoga Etiquette
In order to create a peaceful yoga environment for all of our students to enjoy, we have the following rules:
Please arrive to class at least 10-15 minutes early. We lock the door when class begins! The studio is open 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after each class.
· NO GLASS WATER BOTTLES ALLOWED!
· No shoes allowed in yoga room.
· Cell phones are not allowed inside the yoga room.
· Please refrain from conversation inside the yoga room.
· Please remain inside the yoga room during class.
· Gum is not allowed inside the yoga room.
· Personal items are not permitted inside the yoga room.
· Please do not walk through the yoga room while a class is in session.
· Bring only your mat, towel and water into the yoga room.
· If you choose to be in the front row, please remember you are an example to those behind you. Please follow the sequence and refrain from doing advanced postures.